Donating to the Library
To make a monetary donation in any amount, you may use our convenient paypal donation link on top of the sidebar. If you would rather speak with someone in person, contact the administration office at 814-355-1516 x216 or download the donation form from the link below to make a tax deductible donation to your local library banch.
The Centre County Library System gladly accepts, and is grateful for, unconditional gifts of books and audio or visual materials. In accepting gifts, the following stipulations will apply:
- The library reserves the right to decide if a gift will be added to its collection.
- The library reserves the right to sell, give to other libraries, or otherwise dispose of gift materials that are not added to the library collection.
- When materials are added to the collection, no restrictions on the library's use of the gift materials may be made by the donor.
- Gifted materials become the sole property of the library. They may not be reclaimed.
- Receipts for materials donated to the library will be provided upon request, but placing a value on the materials is the responsibility of the donor.
- We are unable to accept magazines, encyclopedias or condensed books of any kind.
- We are able to accept one bag or box of like-new items per patron per week.