Borrowing a projector
The Centre County Library & Historical Museum owns the following audiovisual equipment to loan to library card holders with accounts in good standing:
- DVD1 (39241502591121) – player, remote, cables, instructions, black case.
- DVD2 (39241502591139) – player, remote, cables, instructions, blue box.
- Slide Projector (39241502591113) – projector, tray, bulb, black case.
- Screen1 (39241502591147).
- Screen2 (39241502591154).
- LCD Projector (39241502759108) – projector, remote control, power cable, DVI-USB cable, black case.
All items all have a free of charge 3 day borrowing period with a $15 per day per item overdue fee. Renewals are not allowed. AV equipment may be reserved ahead of time by contacting the Adult Services department in the library.
Patrons may only check out AV equipment if all fines and fees are paid, there are no restrictive notes on their account, and contact information (including at least address and phone number) is updated.
Upon return, if the item(s) are determined by the library staff to be damaged or parts are missing, circulation staff will follow the damaged items procedure and send item back to the Adult Services department.
To reserve a projector or get more information, call the circulation desk at Bellefonte at 814-355-1516.